Friday, March 27, 2015

Be The Change: March Addition



     Ok....It may have taken me ALL month, but I finally put together my first newsletter last week!!! Yay!!!  This month has been a month of "wow I didn't know I could do that"!!!  I started with the newsletter, created this blog/site, then finished the newsletter!!! It's amazing what you can do when you sit down and force yourself to accomplish something.  I let the same fear that hindered my health and fitness, creep into my intellectual capabilities.  And let me tell you, it is not rocket science....in fact I feel so at ease as I write these words to you.  It's as if I can reach you on a totally different level and show you more of who I am as a person.

     My plan is to have a current newsletter available to you every month to give you more information on Beachbody, helpful tips, recipes to print out, success stories and much more.  If there is ever a topic you would life for me to cover please let me know and I will try my best to include it in the next edition, or at very least on my site!  I am also open to different recipes you would like to see.

     I hope you enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment