Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My Ultimate Reset: Day Three

Today was 100 times better than yesterday!!!  I am still feeling a little under the weather, but I did not let that get me down.  I started today with a plan.  You know that saying fail to plan, plan to fail....it's totally true.  Today I was ready.....I kept up with the supplements on the allotted times, and my meals were great.  I even managed to survive lunch with the hubs.....yep I totally rocked it! 

I truly believe your successes and failures are connected to your state of mind.  Yesterday I felt overwhelmed, unmotivated, just a total wreck.  Today, I still wasn't 100%, but I told myself that I could do it, I was worth it.  And the outcomes were night and day!  Bring on the rest of this total reset....I am ready and unstoppable.

No comments:

Post a Comment